Thursday, February 10, 2011

November 2009? Wow, it's been over a year since I posted a single thing. Sorry about that. Of course who really does follow this specific blog. I will try harder though. I promise.

Let's see. What is new in the land of the Solfronk Family. Well Nikolas is now in 3rd grade, Annika is in Pre-K. They go to the same school now. So Annika get to ride on the bus with big brother. She loves it. I am still at home with Krysta who is now 2 1/2. She will be starting preschool in the fall. So many adventures to list them all.

Mark is still working at DRS Technologies and loves being able to have every other Friday off. I love it too. As for me, aside from being mom extraordinaire. I have taken on being a Discovery Toys Educational Consultant. It's a challenge for sure. The first 6 months were up and down, but definitely ended on a good note.

So that brings you up to date... kind of. Here are a few pictures from the last year (i won't overwhelm you)


Mark playing football with Annika, Krysta and our dog Sasha
Picture of me from the Avon walk (Going for my 3rd year this year)
The Kiddos at Christmas
Annika Strawberry Shortcake (BIG 5)
Family at our favorite restaurant in Michigan

Nikolas all bundled up
Krysta enjoying the snow



I will try to update the post as often as I can, but if you don't see anything for a while and want to have an update. Please feel free to slap me upside the head.. or send me an email. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home